Santiago City Route
Value: CLP $ 35.000.- / USD $ 60.- per person.
Destination: Cerro San Cristóbal, Funicular, Pablo Neruda House Museum La Chascona and Barrio Bellavista
Location: Santiago de Chile
- Transfer from the hotel at 09:00 hrs.
- Visit Sanctuary and Mirador Virgen Cerro San Cristóbal
- Highlights areas of trails, green areas, astronomical observatory and a panoramic view of Santiago.
- Visit the “Casa Museo la Chascona” of the poet Pablo Neruda
- Among other collections there is an interesting art gallery, with works by national and foreign painters.
- Tour of the famous Bellavista neighborhood known for its bohemian fame, ideal place to visit the various pubs, restaurants, bars and numerous theaters such as San Ginés, Centro Mori and Bellavista theater among many others.
- Transfer to hotels / accommodation places.
- Duration: Half Day (approximately 5 Hrs.)